This session is part of our Tourism and Hospitality innovation programme in partnership with Experience West Sussex and the Institute of Hospitality, but could be attended by other RISE members.
Given the extremely challenging time this sector has experienced during the pandemic and Brexit, West Sussex County Council has prioritised funding for Small and Medium-sized enterprises to receive specific innovation support to recover and boost growth.
This masterclass will explore the experience from a customer or visitor perspective from “look to book” and beyond. It will help you to highlight areas for development, and be an opportunity to understand how data can give you valuable insights to inform such developments.
Other masterclasses and workshops in the Horizons programme, all with a tourism and hospitality focus include:
- New technologies for enhancing business operations and visitor experiences
- The value of data analytics to the sector
- Enhancing your customer/visitor offer
- Sustainability and Net Zero support
- Diversity and inclusivity – a path to innovation and growth
- Action Learning Sets to problem solve challenges with peers
The Horizons programme also culminates with an opportunity to access an additional £5,000 of specialist support for a new business idea or project where we can match you with university expertise to develop new services, processes, products or business models.
Date and Time:
May 12, 2022