* Networking * Inspiration * Support
Join the RISE community of active innovators for a monthly infusion of idea sharing, problem solving, collaboration and best practice as we launch our RISE & Shine ‘Innovators Club
Each month we will meet at venues across West Sussex for 3 hours – we promise this will be enormously valuable as we combine the chance to network face to face with fellow RISE members, support each other with innovation challenges and opportunities and get to learn from ‘Innovation in Action’ showcase businesses from across the region who have successfully innovated in these challenging times.
It’s absolutely FREE to attend – all we ask is to commit to minimum 4 sessions over the next year. We’ll provide the refreshments – places are limited
RISE and Shine meeting format
60 mins – freestyle networking – catch up with your RISE community and get to know each other better – in the spirit of sharing rather than selling
30 mins – inspirational “Innovation in Action talk“
90 mins – action learning – peer to peer facilitated support session on key innovation project challenges to move your project forward [Offer/Opportunity/Capability] – in the spirit of helping not pitching
There is a cafe nearby if anyone would like to continue networking over some lunch.
10 reasons to attend!
- Learn from local successful innovators
- Connect and network with peers
- Expertly facilitated by our experienced RISE team, action-learning university research & trained
- Connect and share with other like-minded innovators
- Explore your ideas and sound them out with others, Chatham House rules apply!
- Develop your knowledge and sharpen your skills
- Build your capacity with this informal innovation team
- Increase your resilience in turbulent times
- Set your own agenda and topics of discussion
- Get the inside track on working with universities and unlock some real value
Who is it suitable for
- RISE Members who are committed to innovating within their businesses and interested in sharing their experience, knowledge and ideas – Join RISE here if not a member already
- Business owners or those responsible for driving innovation in their business.
- Businesses must be operational, have a business identity and ideally trading. You can be a Limited Company, social enterprise or sole trader.
- Business must be located in the West Sussex or Coast 2 Capital Region
To join – book in for an Innovation Advisor session with our team so we can understand more about your business and its eligibility and suitability to join the club. This may include an innovation audit or completion of an Innovation canvas tool to identify what stage of innovation you are at in your business and your key challenges.
Already done this? Then click the Register button on the right and our team will be in touch.
Date and Time:
9:30am - 12.30pm
Jan 27, 2023