In this short but practical and interactive conversation, full of real examples and stories, we will explore what AI is and how some of its tools are ready for use now in our businesses and organisations.
From chatbots to sentiment analysis, from augmented reality to metaverses, you will hear real stories from how businesses in the UK and beyond are taking the first steps in artificial intelligence to enhance and innovate their product and service offerings.
Many owners and leaders in small businesses think Artificial Intelligence (AI) is somewhere around the corner. But AI is already here, and many businesses are already making use of it. Not the science fiction version with robots walking the streets and flying through the air, but tangible tools that can help a business become more effective.
It is early days for AI, so perhaps it is time for you to get up-to-date and maybe slightly ahead of the curve.
This is an important workshop to attend if you want to find out more about artificial intelligence and its uses in the business world.
Join us with fellow small businesses for an essential, hands-on and interactive conversation.
- How we can use AI to build closer relationships with our customers?
- How AI can help us measure our customer relationships more effectively and act to improve them?
- How AI can help us in product and service design?
- How we can use it to improve our marketing and advertising?
- How AI can help us become more intelligent in our use of information and data?
- How AI can help us make more informed decisions more quickly?
- How it can support small businesses in becoming more sustainable and cost-effective?
- How it can take some of the repetitiveness and drudgery out of work?
- What are the problems and challenges, risks and dilemmas it brings with it?…
- And … What can I implement by close of play tomorrow to enhance my knowledge, experience and benefit the business
This session is being delivered as part of our Horizon programmes and some references in the session will be relevant to Tourism & Hospitality, Health and Manufacturing sectors but it is OPEN to all RISE members and FREE to attend.
Webinar delivered by:
Paul Levy from the University of Brighton’s School of Business and Law and Centre for Change, Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management
Date and Time:
10:00am - 12.00pm
Dec 07, 2022